Model: RAZR XT910
Unlocked Motorola RAZR XT910 (Black) SmartPhone SpecsFeatures:
- Shipments Processed Mon-Fri
- Phone(s) Without Prices Are NOT AVAILIABLE.
- SIM Card(s) Are Not Sold Or Included Here
We can not guarantee that all of the descriptive information on this page is 100% correct.
The new Motorola RAZR is the most captivating Android-powered smartphone on the scene.
- Watch as heads turn to check out its ultra-thin form and stunning design, while the mind-blowing power of dual-core processing leaves you all aglow.
- At your beck and call, the Motorola RAZR can even stream music, pics and more from your home or work computer - anytime, anywhere.
- In the light of day or dim of night, hyper-vibrant colors keep everything looking beautiful on the Super AMOLED Advanced 4.3" display.
- The Motorola RAZR is even made with KEVLAR® fiber, because a phone this arresting deserves protection.
- Form Factor
- Touch Screen
- Software Platform
- Android 2.3.5 (Gingerbread)
- 130.70(x) 68.90(y) 7.1(z)
- 4.3" 540 x 960 Super AMOLED Advanced
- Dual-core 1.2GHz processor
- WCDMA 850/2100/1900/900
- GSM 900/850/1900/1800
- HSDPA 14.4 Mbps (Category 10)
- EDGE Class 12
- 3.5mm, BOTA, Corporate Sync, DLNA, MML, Phone Portal
- Bluetooth: Stereo Bluetooth Class 2, Version 4.0 LE+EDR
- Stereo Bluetooth Class 2, Version 4.0 LE+EDR
- MMS, SMS, Email (Corporate Sync, Google Mail,Push Email, Yahoo Mail) IM (GTalk), WebKit w/Flash
- 8 MP, 1.3 MP P2P Video, LED
- AAC, AAC+, AAC+ Enhanced, AMR NB, AMR WB, MIDI, MP3, WAV, WMA v10, WMA v9
- Capture/Playback/Streaming, HD Video, H.263, H.264, MPEG4, WMV v9
- Storage & Memory
- 1GB RAM x 16GB ROM , 11.5GB user available memory
- 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n
- Location Services
- aGPS (assisted), eCompass, sGPS (simultaneous), GLONASS
- Pre-loaded Applications
- MotoCast™, Google Mobile Services, Google Talk™
|Battery Type||Capacity||Talk Time||Standby Time|
|Li-Ion||1,780 mAh||approx 10 hours||approx 13.5 Days|
Certain features, services and applications are network dependent and may not be available in all areas; additional terms, conditions and/or charges may apply. All features, functionality and other product specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation. Contact your service provider for details.
1All talk and standby times are quoted in Digital Mode, and are approximate. Battery performance depends on network configuration, signal strength, operating temperature, features selected, and voice, data and other application usage patterns.
2MOTOCAST supports many popular file formats and codecs. Additional software is necessary to enable use of unsupported files on your mobile phone. DRM -protected content is not supported. Respect the rights of copyright owners by only using MOTOCAST to stream and sync authorized content.
3KEVLAR® is a registered trademark of DuPont used under license by Motorola Mobility, Inc.
MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. The Bluetooth trademarks are owned by their proprietor and used under license. KEVLAR® is a registered trademark of DuPont used under license by Motorola Mobility, Inc. Android, Android Market, Google, Google Mail, Google Talk, and YouTube are trademarks of Google, Inc.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © 2011 Motorola Mobility, Inc. All rights reserved.