Detailed View: RAZR HD Global (B)
|Commission Auto Pilot||Night Owl Signals|
|Blueprint Pro||Create An Iphone Or Ipad App|
Unlocked Motorola RAZR HD Global XT925 (Black) SmartPhone SpecsFeatures:
- Shipments Processed Mon-Fri
- Phone(s) Without Prices Are NOT AVAILIABLE.
- SIM Card(s) Are Not Sold Or Included Here
We can not guarantee that all of the descriptive information on this page is 100% correct.
BATTERY: ALL DAY PERFORMANCE
A single charge keeps RAZR HD powered up for an all-day performance*. Take in up to 7 hours of your favorite YouTube HD shows, or listen to 20 hours of your favorite streaming music. Surf the web at 4G LTE speeds for 6 hours. Or chat for 16 hours' worth of talk time. And that's just for starters-use the SMARTACTIONS™ app to get even more hours of fun. Bottom line: stop searching for the charger and start having more fun.
- * All-day performance claim based on average user profile. Actual battery performance will vary depending on signal strength; network configuration; features selected; and voice, data and application use.
HD DISPLAY: RAZR SHARP DETAIL
RAZR HD's 4.7" HD display delivers vibrant visual clarity - the kind you'd expect from an HDTV. Better resolution means easier to read texts, web pages, magazines and books. Deeper colors for viewing photos and videos in more true-to-life color. And a smoothness that draws you into the movie thrills like never before. None can deliver it in a smartphone this compact. On RAZR HD there's always something good to watch.
RAZR DESIGN: INCREDIBLE FEATURES. IMPOSSIBLY THIN.
At a mere 8.4mm thin RAZR HD is the world's most compact 4.7" smartphone. Yet it still has more features, more battery, and more detail-dripping display than competing LTE smartphones. Turn-by-turn directions, voice-activated text messaging, all-day performance, and a full 4.7" of high def viewing area, all in a phone as thin as half a deck of cards. RAZR HD - it's design innovation from every angle.
4G LTE NETWORK: MAKE EVERY SECOND COUNT
With RAZR HD's super speed, you'll forget what it's like to wait. Running on the nation's fastest 4G LTE network, Google Chrome lets you surf the web at speeds like you have at home. Jump between pages as quickly as you can type, this mobile browser "talks" with your desktop's version-letting you sync up bookmarks and even view the same tabs you have open on your computer. And, with RAZR HD's long life battery on your side, you don't have to slow down for an instant.
JELLY BEAN UPGRADE: KEEPING YOU AHEAD OF YOUR DAY
RAZR HD runs on Android 4.1, Jelly Bean. Jelly Bean is packed with new features and apps that help you tackle your busy schedule. Get automatic, real-time reminders before you even have to ask. You'll know about the sudden thunderstorm as you're getting dressed in the morning and the accident that's backing up the motorway as you step into your car.
DURABILITY: FULLY PROTECTED, INSIDE AND OUT
Designed with innovative materials, RAZR HD LTE is ready to go anywhere. On the back, RAZR i is made strong with advanced composite materials such as KEVLAR®. Up front, Corning® Gorilla® Glass protects the display from scrapes and scratches. Even a spill won't bother this phone thanks to a splash-guard coating that protects both the inside and outside - because RAZR HD LTE is built for your life.
APPS: THE BEST OF GOOGLE
Explore a new city. Download the hottest apps. Discover a new band. With the best of Google just a swipe away, it's never been easier to have it all. The new YouTube app is your personal portal to live events, original premium HD entertainment, exclusive content and more. Going somewhere? RAZR HD has voice-guided, turn-by-turn directions and with Voice Actions you can dictate texts, make calls, search Google and even play songs-without having to repeat yourself. Between all this and RAZR HD's impossibly long battery life, the good times are here to stay.
ANDROID BEAM: TAP TO SHARE
Easily share contacts, webpages, directions, apps and more with a simple tap - the near field communication (NFC) technology of Android Beam makes it possible. Just touch your RAZR HD to another NFC-enabled Android device, then tap the screen to beam. You can also make purchases with the tap of your phone at participating store registers.*
- * Not available in all markets. See carrier for details.
SMARTACTIONS™: GET SMARTER
With the fully-integrated SMARTACTIONS app, RAZR HD helps you through every day by conserving your battery and automating everyday tasks. There are several sample rules you can start with, but if they don't quite cover your needs, no worries-you can build your own.
- Super AMOLED HD Display, 720p (720x1280)
- 67.9 x 131.9 x 8.4 mm
- 146.00 g
- Touch Tablet
- Scratch-resistant display, splash guard protection
- Display Type
- Size (H x W x D)
- Display Size
- Form Factor
- Materials and Finish
- 1GB RAM x 16GB ROM , 12GB user available memory, expandable with optional microSD card
- CDMA 800 1900
- LTE B13
- WCDMA 850 900 1900 2100
- GSM 850, 900, 1800, 1900
- EVDO Rev. A
- HSDPA 21.1 Mbps (Cat 14)
- HSUPA 5.76 Mbps
- 1.5 GHz dual-core
- Up to 32 GB microSD
- Proximity, ambient light
- Memory 11
- Networks 12
- Processor Speed
- Removable Memory 13
- Light-Responsive Display
- Keypad Lock
- Pinch to Zoom
- Touch Screen
- Virtual Keyboard
- Voice Commands
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Alarm clock
- Operating System
- Preloaded and Downloadable
- 802.11 a,b,g,n
- Stereo Bluetooth® Class 1
- Version 4.0 LE+EDR
- Yes, up to 8 devices
- Micro USB
- USB 2.0 (High speed 480 Mbps max)
- aGPS (assisted)
- AGPS (autonomous)
- sGPS (simultaneous)
- Standalone GPS
- 3.5 mm
- Pre-installed Google Chrome for Android
- Bluetooth® Technology 2
- 4G Mobile Hotspot
- Connector Type
- Data Transmission Rate 3
- Location Services 4
- Headset jack
- Web browser
- Digital zoom
- 8 MP
- 1.3 MP front facing web camera
- Web Cam
- Call Waiting
- Mute Call
- Ringer ID, Picture ID, On main display
- Advanced noise reduction technology
- Caller ID 1
- Noise Reduction
- Advanced noise reduction technology
- Noise Reduction
- Google Mobile Services
- Google Mail™
- Google Calendar™
- Google Contact Sync™
- Google Maps Street View™
- Google Maps™
- Google Maps™ Navigation
- Google Talk™
- Google Plus Messenger™
- Google Plus™
- Control your Android phone just by speaking using Voice Actions.
- Access to hundreds of thousands of Google Play™ Apps and Google Play™ Games - many of them free.
- Voice Actions for Android
- Google Play™ Apps and Games
- Multimedia Messaging (MMS) 6
- Text Messaging (SMS) 7
- Voice Mail
- Corporate Sync, Google Mail, POP3/IMAP (embedded), Push Email
- Google Talk™
- Email 5
- Instant messaging (IM) 8
- Music & Video
- Music enabled 9
- Audio, Video, Internet Radio
- 1080p HD Video, MPEG4, H.264
- 1080p HD Video, MPEG4, H.263, H.264, VC-1, VP8
- Streaming Media
- Video Capture Rate
- Video Playback Rate
|Battery Type||Capacity||Talk Time||Standby Time|
|Li-Ion||2530 mAh||(2G) up to 16 hrs||(2G) up to 9.5 hrs|
|Li-Ion||2530 mAh||(3G) up to 22 hrs||(3G) up to 12 hrs|
|Li-Ion||2530 mAh||(4G) up to hrs||(4G) up to 11 hrs|
1. Network and/or SIM card dependent feature, not available in all areas. Airtime, data charges, and/or additional charges may apply. Wireless email functionality requires an email account with wireless server capabilities
2. Bluetooth is a low-power, short-range wireless technology that enables certain types of wireless communication between compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices. In order for Bluetooth devices to communicate with one another, they must utilize the same Bluetooth profile. This device supports Bluetooth hands-free and handset profile. To determine the profiles supported by other Motorola devices, visit www. motorola.com/bluetooth. For other devices, contact their respective manufacturer. Certain Bluetooth features including those listed may not be supported by all compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices, and/or the functionality of such features may be limited in certain devices, or by certain wireless carriers. Contact your wireless carrier about feature availability and functionality.
3. Data transmission speed is approximate and depends on the traffic on the network. Actual speeds will vary and are often less than the maximum possible.
4. Review your MotoExtras services bundle at www.motorola.com/motoextras. Subscription dependent service, not available in all areas, additional charges may apply.
5. Network and/or SIM card dependent feature, not available in all areas. Airtime, data charges, and/or additional charges may apply. Wireless email functionality requires an email account with wireless server capabilities
6. Network and/or SIM card dependent feature, not available in all areas. Airtime, data charges, and/or additional charges may apply. Wireless email functionality requires an email account with wireless server capabilities
7. Network and/or SIM card dependent feature, not available in all areas. Airtime, data charges, and/or additional charges may apply. Wireless email functionality requires an email account with wireless server capabilities
8. Network and/or SIM card dependent feature, not available in all areas. Airtime, data charges, and/or additional charges may apply. Wireless email functionality requires an email account with wireless server capabilities
9. Network dependent feature, not available in all areas. Airtime, data charges and/or additional charges may apply. Photo ID and ring tone assignment to the Address Book entries, must be saved on the phone and not the SIM card.
10. All talk and standby times are approximate and depend on features selected and usage pattern.
11. Available user memory varies due to the configuration of the phone, which varies by service provider.
12. Network and/or SIM card dependent feature, not available in all areas. Airtime, data charges, and/or additional charges may apply. Wireless email functionality requires an email account with wireless server capabilities
13. The unauthorized copying of copyrighted materials is contrary to the provisions of the Copyright Laws of the United States and other countries. This device is intended solely for copying non-copyrighted materials, materials in which you own the copyright, or materials which you are authorized or legally permitted to copy. If you are uncertain about your right to copy any material, please contact your legal advisor Less
©2013 Motorola Mobility LLC. All Rights Reserved